Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in electronic design automation and part of Siemens Digital Industries Software. Our technologies enable companies around the world to develop new, highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our solutions to push the boundaries of technology to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
The promise of a digital future… today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the lines between virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing. For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4UWhat we are looking for
Are you an ASIC/FPGA development guru with in-depth knowledge of digital design and verification techniques and methodologies? If you would like to be one of our EMEA Application Engineers for Digital Functional Verification (based in Israel) and play a vital role in the success of Siemens EDA, we would love to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Drive Siemens EDA business using hands-on technical expertise. This requires working directly with customers as part of the sales team
- Apply your functional verification expertise to help our customers improve their verification capabilities, identify and deliver solutions to overcome their verification challenges, and provide expert assistance in the deployment of our tools, technologies and services
- Provide technical leadership on all aspects of the sales campaign, contribute to pre/post-sales account strategy and execute as part of a sales team
- Align with Account Managers as they proactively manage customer accounts to ensure business success while providing technical sales support including product demonstrations, evaluations and competitive benchmarking
- Provide guidance on client verification methodology, training on verification tools, and resolving verification issues
- Work with clients to solve complex technical challenges across multiple functional verification disciplines which may include assertion-based verification, coverage-focused verification, formal verification, low-power verification, and verification management.
- Manage multiple customer issues simultaneously, working with design and verification engineers, as well as first or second level managers
- Provide technical feedback to Siemens EDA product development teams regarding critical issues and recommended product enhancements
- MSEE or BSEE diploma (or equivalent),
- ASIC/FPGA design or verification experience - knowledge of SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL languages, behavioral and RTL coding and debugging using dynamic and static verification techniques.
- Experience planning and managing verification with block level and higher level designs.
- Knowledge of one of the main verification methodologies (UVM, OSVVM/UVVM) and associated verification languages SystemVerilog, VHDL, SystemC).
- Experienced level use of at least one major simulation platforms (Questa, Xcelium, VCS, Aldec).
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows environments, including scripting languages.
- Experience with Siemens EDA functional verification products desired but not required.
- Fluent Hebrew and English language skills
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time