- Contribute to the success of Siemens by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Siemens Scalable Verification products
- Develop and deliver technical training on new features and product updates
- Develop Technical content for Siemen’s knowledge base
- Create new functional specification based on the customers’ technical requirements and work closely with R&D in getting it implemented. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the R&D.
- Work with Field team in understanding customer needs on FV, involve and work with their projects for using the right methodologies and Siemens tools for successful project completion.
- Involve and drive the Tool evaluation/benchmark; Technical product presentations; Methodology review; Tool deployment and adoption; drive competitive replacements, Provide support to customers during critical Project implementation phases.
- Provide training and technical support to customers using Siemens tools
- Required BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/M. s in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
- 3-10 years in the Functional Verification domain
- Stronghold on VHDL/Verilog and SystemVerilog and UVM knowledge
- Simulation/Verification using directed tests, constraint random testing, assertions, and coverage driven verification methods
- RTL and Gate Level (GLS) verification and debug
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF
- Working knowledge of AVM, OVM, VMM, UVM, and experience of using one of these methodologies in at least one complex project.
- Protocol Knowledge would be added advantage.
- Strong working knowledge in EDA tools like Questa, VCS, NCSim, IUS, Verdi tools
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Korea) LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time