Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers (SHS), was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Ultrasound Business Manager to be responsible for ultrasound business and achieving the business targets in Thailand.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving ultrasound business in Thailand.
- You will be responsible for sales funnel monitoring, win/loss analysis, product trainings for direct sales and channel partners, channel development, tender support, competitive arguments, and competitor's products analysis.
- You will develop and maintain good relationship with the users and key opinion leaders and decision makers.
- You will support conferences and trade shows and creating marketing materials (presentation and product comparison).
- You will assist during customer visits from other countries to reference sites i.e., communicating with the site in advance, organizing site visit and clarifying customer questions during site visit (together with local sales team).
- You will be responsible for preparing presentations for visiting customer.
- You will be responsible for marketing clinical and scientific work of the reference site to external customers and Siemens Healthineers sales personnel.
- You will be responsible for developing clinical marketing materials, e.g., sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, summary of economic advantages based on customers experience, news about site activities (workshops, seminars) etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have at least 5 years of Sales and Marketing experience in healthcare industry.
- You possess good understanding of the diagnostic imaging market and product.
- You have experience in US and able to do demonstration.
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication, organizational, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- You are self-driven, motivated, and have a positive work attitude.
- You are customer – oriented.
- You are sensitive towards multinational companies, clients, and people.
- You are willing to travel extensively and possess valid driver's license.
- You are excellent in Thai and English both written and spoken.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs’ alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time