Siemens Parcel Logistics LLC is searching for qualified Shippers to fill immediate full time positions in our Supply Chain operations at our DFW Airport (Irving), Texas location. We are seeking individuals who have a SAFETY FIRST Mindset and have experience in working in a productive, team environment. This opportunity provides immediate access to a comprehensive Benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and more.
Prepares material, tools, equipment, and products for shipment out of the warehouse.
• Operates forklift, walkie rider, or other warehouse equipment.
• Moving completed assemblies to designated locations for long term storage.
• Building crates for products using staplers and nail guns.
• Loading trucks.
• Reading shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
• Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
• Recording amounts of materials to be shipped or distributed via appropriate computer program.
• Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
• Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Wearing the proper safety equipment.
• Performs related duties as assigned by supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or general education degree (GED); 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers
• Must be forklift certified
• Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Parcel Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.