Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Molecular Imaging Clinical Education Specialist
Siemens Healthineers Clinical Education Organization has overall responsibility of providing onsite technical training for Siemens Molecular Imaging systems in the SPECT, PET, and CT modalities at our customer's medical facilities. In this role, the selected candidate will be responsible for delivering clinical training on Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT systems used in Cardiac, Oncology, General Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic CT settings. Additionally, they will train our customers 3D, TrueD, Calcium Scoring, and other CT Examination applications including Workstream 4D, Bolus Tracking, and reformatting. Experience with syngo via workflows including MM Oncology,
MM Cardiology, MI Reading, CT Vascular Analysis, RT Image Suite, third party cardiac packages, and various peripheral components such as respiratory gating devices preferred. The ideal candidate will have extensive clinical experience and provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and the MI Clinical Education team with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience. The selected candidate will work with the MI Clinical Education team, the MI Internal Training and Development Specialists, and the MI Modality Sales and Service teams to promote positive customer relationships and further advance the role of Molecular Imaging in the healthcare world. Effectively educate customers to operate Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT equipment proficiently and safely, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Prepare for and gather necessary information for end user training at customer sites including making proper travel arrangements and complying with customer vendor credentialing requirements.
- Configure equipment and conduct training sessions at customer sites.
- Explain, promote, and assist in scheduling additional education offerings included in the MI education portfolio.
- Complete regulatory, technical, and core process training as required.
- Assist in the development of education products for end user training.
- Clinical Nuclear Medicine Technologist background with a minimum of 5 years SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT experience and knowledge required.
- NMTCB Certification in PET and/or SPECT required
- Experience on Siemens SPECT, SPECT CT, and PET CT systems required
- Ability to travel weekly Monday through Friday, up to 95% required
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required
- ARRT Certified in CT a plus.
- Additional ARRT certifications and registries a plus
- BA or BS preferred
- Experience with Syngo via workflows including MM Oncology, MM Cardiology, MI Reading, CT Vascular Analysis, RT
- Image Suite, third party cardiac packages, and various peripheral components such as respiratory gating devices preferred.
- Previous application specialist experience a plus .
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment a plus
- Resides one hour from a major airport a plus
- Resides in the US Northeast
- Ability to travel extensively - up to 95%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.