- BS or MSEE degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in high-speed board design and SI analysis. The candidate must also have a strong understanding of High-speed signaling and power delivery simulation and measurement. A successful candidate must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Transmission line theory and microwave engineering concepts such as S-parameter, etc.
- Low-voltage High-Speed digital signaling technologies.
- System-level timing analysis considering effects from silicon IO, package, and board.
- PCB stackup/construction.
- I/O driver/receiver modeling for state-of-the-art high-speed digital logic.
- In-depth knowledge of I/O buffer modeling, specifically behavioral (IBIS-like) modeling for high speed digital logic.
- AC/DC power delivery, power integrity analysis.
- Expertise in simulation with Hyperlynx, Hspice, ADS, ANSYS, or other toolsets.
- Expertise in 3-D modeling with Hyperlynx or ANSYS/Cadence 3DEM and 2.5-D Solutions.
- Expertise with TDR and VNA measurement tools/techniques.
- Ability to structure and execute complex analysis, draw insights, and communicate summary findings/recommendations to senior management as well as customers
- Ability to network, build relationships and drive effective decision-making across multiple functions and levels within the organization
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and juggle multiple work streams to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with high performance SERDES interfaces preferably 25Gb/s and up.
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
#LI - MGRP
#LI - FS1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.