As a Data Integration Specialist, you are required to:
• Develop prototypes and proof of concepts using multiple data-sources, AI/ML methods and big-data technologies
• Implement / Deploy large, structured and unstructured databases based on scalable cloud infrastructures
• Port data across data-sources /DB systems in order to improve performance, scalability or to facilitate analytics.
• Develop technical solutions which combine disparate information to create meaningful insights for business, using Big-data architectures (supportive role along with Data Architect)
• Stay curious and enthusiastic about using related technologies to solve problems and enthuse others to see the benefit in business domain
Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science & Engineering, or equivalent. Professional Degree in Data Science, Engineering is desirable.
Experience level: At least 5 - 7 years hands-on experience in the area of DB; with working experience on Data Engineering, ETL, Data Warehousing & Data Analytics in at least 2 projects.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• Expert knowledge and multi-year (4+) experience on data transformation, data bases, data governance and data quality management.
• Experience in conventional DB technologies (RDBMS, Object Oriented)
• Experience in using query languages such as SQL
• Hands-on expertise in modern big data technologies such as SAS , Databricks, Spark and distributed databases (e.g. Teradata).
• Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, is desirable.
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies and frameworks in Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS environment is desirable
• Well-versed in relational database design and experience with processing and managing large data sets (multiple TB scale). (e.g. T-SQL, Microsoft SQL, Oracle)
• Exceptional knowledge of data wareshousing solutions (e.g Teradata, Snowlflake)
• Exceptional knowledge in Data Warehousing concepts (Data Modelling, STAR Schema, Snowflake Schema and various Data Warehousing concepts)
• Strong knowledge on Extract Transform & Load concept (any tool is fine e.g. SAS DI Studio, Informatica…etc)
• Good know-how & experience on Dataops (Data Orchestration / Workflow management & Monitoring Systems) and suggest improvements / inputs for CI/CD.
• Knowledge of any reporting/BI tool (e.g. Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, SAS VA etc…)
• Knowledge of Azure cloud-based Data Storage and Services like (Azure BLOB, AZURE Databricks, Azure Data Factory, etc) is preferred.
• Knowledge on SAS Code and SAS based tools will be a plus.
• Sound knowledge in programming languages like Python, R will be an added advantage
•Strong inclination towards working in any BigData projects
• Strong written/communication skill to be work with partners along the globe
Required Soft skills & Other Capabilities:
• Great attention to detail and good analytical abilities.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Collaborative approach to sharing ideas and finding solutions
• Ability to work independently and also in a global team environment.
• Documentation and Presentation skills