Job Description: We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions with Agile methodologies. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- More than 4 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.
- Experience developing desktop and web applications.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB, Postgres), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Organizational skills.
- An analytical mind.
Need to Have – PYTHON Skills:
- Knowledge of Python web frameworks and event-driven programming
- Python Basics, Multithreading & Concurrency & OOPS
- Python Automation Libraries - OPCDA, OPC UA, OPC HDA, OPC AE, MQTT, TCP / IP, Ethernet, /AMQP, CoAP.
- Added Advantage Skills on Python Data Science Libraries: NumPy, SciPy, Scrappy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Plotly, Seaborn, Scikit Learn, PyCaret, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Python Django
- Python Flask
- Python PostgreSQL Integration
- Python API's Development
- Experience on Industrial communication protocols viz OPC UA, OPC DA, OPC HDA, Industrial ethernet etc.
- Experience on IoT, Industry 4.0 Solutions of data/industrial system integration (PLC/HMI/SCADA/Scanners) for industrial customers.
- Domain experience viz Automotive, Discrete manufacturing etc.
Education: Graduate Engineer in Computer Science, I.T, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication with strong academic track record. Master’s degree in technology will be an added advantage.
About Role: This position is based out of Kalwa, Mumbai. You will get opportunities to work with a highly self-motivated and ingenious team who strives to Make Digitalization Work. Also, you will be meeting our customers across India to solve challenges across manufacturing industries.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time