Siemens Mobility is leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years and is constantly innovating its portfolio. The Customer Services Unit Belgium supports service-related topics in Belgium and Luxembourg. Customer Services aims to make rail operations even more efficient with innovative technologies at all levels (Rolling stock and Rail Infrastructure) and providing our customers with excellent maintenance services.
As Commercial Project Manager, you will be responsible for the financial and commercial management of running projects and projects entering execution phase.
You will hence be responsible for costs, income and cashflows as well as for commercial follow-up of the projects, in close collaboration with the respective Project Managers.
What you can expect:
- Creation of projects in SAP-system based on contractual setup and on information received from the Project Manager.
- Manage maintenance contracts in SAP.
- Make timely “invoice proposals” to customers based on the executed service reports and follow up customers’ approvals.
- Make timely invoices to the customer after receipt of approval, including receivable management.
- Secure compliance to the applicable law, internal regulations, and standardized procedures with regards to commercial, business administration and financial aspects.
- Timely delivery of accurate and reliable project reporting, including systematic controlling activities.
- Pro-active management of financial KPI’s and together with the team you will be striving for their optimization.
- Together with the Project Manager you will be discovering, evaluating, mitigating, and monitoring risks and
- Involvement in the project related decision taking and close collaboration with the Business Unit management.
Curious to know if you’re the colleague we’re looking for? Do you
- have a master’s degree in Finance, Economics or related?
- have a proven experience in a similar position?
- You have experience/are interested in working for long term projects in Public Affairs environment.
- You are used to work in SAP and with the Office-tools.
- You are pro-active, perseverant and a teamplayer.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities combined with a critical mindset.
- Experience with MS-Project is an asset.
- You are flexible and open to work from both Huizingen and Anderlecht.
- You speak Dutch and French, and you can communicate in English at a solid professional level.
If you think this job fits your skills and experience and you are passionate about working for a company that wants to make a positive contribution to society by answering mobility challenges with innovative solutions, apply now!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility S.A. / N.V
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time