Siemens is looking for an IIoT Solutions Architect for Digital Connectivity and Power, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan. As a world leader in developing and producing the most sophisticated engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
You will be responsible to actively drives systems and solutions, for IIoT, Industrial networking and Cyber Security systems and support customers to provide outstanding solutions, as solution partners need to become an integral part of our business. Further jointly drive connectivity and digitalization with new partners, develop suitable business models and encourage customers how to benefit from our innovative products, systems and solutions.
What will you manage in the short term?
- OT/IT customer solutions incl. orchestration of required services via suitable external partners (e.g. managed or digital service coverage) or internal units
- Applies technical and sales expertise to support OT/IT network solution development
- Actively drives systems and solutions, creating pull-effects and critical link between partners and verticals
- Push of Digital Connectivity solutions for new/existing customers with Digitalization projects
- Scale partner business and strengthens relationship to develop and support Solution Partners for integrated E2E
- Close collaboration with Technical Sales support colleagues
- Fosters innovative Digitalization PoCs at end customers and collaboration between Partners and end customers
- Increases market exploitation with focus on Industrial Communication, Identification & Locating as well as Power supply potentials, competitiveness and applications.
- Push of innovative Portfolio: Industrial Edge, 5G, RTLS, Cloud connectivity, IIoT, Wi-Fi 6 along DCP FDCO
Who are we looking for?A candidate with the following features:
- Bachelor/master degree in Engineering;
- Available to frequent business trips in Italy;
- Strong customer orientation, initiative, autonomy:
- Great teammate
- Great knowledge of Industrial networking, Cybersecurity, 5G, Cloud connectivity
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP stack, Switching and Routing;
- Experience within IT multinational companies;
- Knowledge of Networking, Security, Cloud certifications;
- Knowledge of OT protocols, such as Profinet, TSN;
- Nice to have: General Knowledge of Automation Systems (PLC, HMI/SCADA)
- Passionate and ready to handle issues related to technological innovation in Industry 4.0: IIoT and Industrial Clouds
- Proficient in Italian and in English
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to build a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
Before meeting us, read stories about our values and our people on www.siemens.com/careers and see how you can live your dreams in Siemens: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWAWUTfxMQM
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time