Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
We are looking for a RAMS Engineer (m/f/d):
- Technical safety authority, is responsible for reviewing whether the technical solution is safe and complies with applicable regulations, with the support of the project's technical teams;
- Coordination and execution or review of Specific Application Safety and RAM activities throughout the project life cycle;
- Coordination and execution or review of Verification & Validation activities, demonstrating correct compliance with project requirements;
- Management of assessment bodies, such as ISAs, ASBOs, or interoperability certifiers.
- Coordination and monitoring of the planning of RAMS and Verification and Validation activities in order to issue a safety dossier within the established time and budget.
Requirements - Education/Experience:
• University or Bachelor’s degree in Electronics/Computer Engineering or equival degree,
Requirements - Skills:
- Ability to foster effective work in a cross-functional, multinational and diverse environment.
- Multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Continuous improvement mind-set as a must.
- Goal driven with customer orientation and teamwork skills.
Requirements - Experience in the following technologies and fields of knowledge will be valued:
· Application of RAMS requirements during the development of projects.
· Knowledge in functional safety standards (e.g. railway CENELEC EN50126/8/9, IEC 61508)
· Experience/knowledge in railway safety-related systems and technology (e.g. control, command, and signalling).
· Requirements management (e.g. DOORS).
· Portuguese - complete fluency or native speaker
· English: B2 or equivalent, mandatory.
· Willingness to travel worldwide when required.
In Siemens Mobility Portugal
we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural
team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating
in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time