Propose and demonstrate Test Data Management (Test PDM) and Simulation Data Management (Simulation PDM) products to customers as Presales, and promote benchmarking activities as necessary. Communicate with overseas development teams and other engineers to make appropriate proposals tailored to customer use cases.
Job Responsibilities:This position will be primarily responsible for driving sales of test data management and simulation data management products.
We are looking for someone who understands our customers' processes and test data management issues, can make presentations, and demonstrate leadership in both sales and technical aspects. In addition, we prefer Presales Engineers who have no trouble communicating with overseas developers and who can work in the Asia Pacific zone while living in Japan.
- Arrange product presentations at technical seminars and workshops for customers to expand business opportunities.
- Coordinate with customers and overseas developers to meet their data model requirements.
- Keep abreast of changes in the Test-PDM and Simulation-PDM markets and identify new growth opportunities.
- Proactively collaborate with Presales members in Japan and overseas to plan and execute sales and marketing related events (e.g., case study releases, webinars, advertisements, etc.)
- Participate in regular meetings with overseas offices (development and sales departments).
Qualifications, Accreditations & Knowledge
Experience in presales and support of PLM, SPDM, ASAM ODS (Nice to have), knowledge and experience in testing and simulation for automotive and other product development is a plus. Those who want to be active in Asia Pacific/Global (Japan may be assumed as the place of residence).
- Data Management System (PDM), Database, Network, Security
- PLM, SPDM, ASAM ODS (Nice to have)
- Knowledge and experience in testing and simulation for automotive and other product development (Nice to have)
Competences and Personal Attributes
- Communication and presentation skills for customers and internal use
- Business level communication skills in English ( and Japanese )
- Project time management skills
- Challenging spirit
- External/internal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate (coordinate/collaborate with other departments)
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time