Software Developer Trainee for (m/f/d)
As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 200 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Software Developer Trainee for and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes;
- Understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different UX methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development lifecycle;
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into interfaces;
- Conduct research and collect insights on how users experience products and services and communicate findings to stakeholders;
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or relevant information technology area;
- Familiar with at least one commercial DBMS with solid SQL skills;
- Good understanding of OO principle and popular software design patterns;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Customer and quality focus;
- Be able to pick up knowledge in new areas very fast;
- Innate personal drive to design usable customer-oriented and B2B, web-based and mobile, products and services;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of JSON, SAP Hana or UX Design Tools would be a plus;
- Ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with a multitude of different stakeholders;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team;
- First experiences with creating modern web applications are beneficial.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time