- Manage the zone service lifecycle team to ensure accurate and timely implementation of warranty, service contracts, and T&M transactions with our customers together with process compliance.
- Support the sales and service teams with respect to customer inquiries and invoicing as well as dispute minimization and resolution. Establish a strong partnership with the field organization.
- Identify and implement productivity, process, and business improvements.
- Proactively identify strategic initiatives
- Identify Opportunities for Challenging the Status Quo, ability to try new approaches
- Manage the recruiting, hiring, onboarding, and mentoring process for new hires on your team
- Give and receive feedback to produce high-quality work
- Champion an inclusive, healthy team environment that fosters trust and a sense of empowerment
- Develop the team: training / training documents / training delivery, improvement in our KPIs, digitalization skillsets, performance management.
- Engage with the business to proactively manage the development and rollout of new service products and changes to current products
- Develop and maintain key metrics, scorecards, reporting packages and presentation materials for his/her area of responsibility.
- Implement, manage, and analyze KPIs - accuracy, customer experience, employee experience, productivity / efficiency.
- Use data to drive business changes
- Improve process performance through waste elimination & cycle time reduction
- Utilize Quality Framework, actively participates in Root Cause Analysis to drive process changes
- Manage Projects within the area of responsibilities with focus on change management and adoption of processes changes
- Proactively identify strategic initiatives
- Drive digitalization efforts, artificial intelligence/machine learning supported solutions
- Collaborate across departments to identify and fix gaps in customer-facing or internal processes
- You are self-motivated, with an ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment
- You possess professional ethics and high level of integrity and ability to cultivate diverse workforce
- You are a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor.
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and related area(s)
- 8-10+ years in relevant field, balanced against relevant Siemens’s experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Effective communicator with team members and with Senior level management
- Self-starter, capable of bringing projects to a successful conclusion with minimal supervision
- Experience with digitalization and business process improvement
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to apply problem solving techniques, creativity, and critical thinking to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated understanding of accounting and finance principles.
- Proven ability to work with business analytics tools and build basic dashboards, conduct data analysis, and drive implementation of improvement projects
- Ability to evaluate and support implementation of new tools
- Proven ability to manage projects/tasks to ensure timely delivery with high quality results
- Demonstrated Strong change management capability
- Project management, business process reengineering knowledge
- Ability to build effective strategy (both with our customers and internally) and couple it with execution
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives, including those who are more technically focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Expertise within the Microsoft Office suite of products is necessary; power apps preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization,
- Travel required, estimated 10%-15%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.