What part will you play?
- Guide, coach and motivate the assigned Agile team(s), spread across the globe
- Mainly work remotely with your team(s) with occasional travel opportunities
- Focus on the needs of the team members and enable them to provide value to their customer/stakeholders with the goal of achieving results in line with the organization’s values, principles, and business objectives
- Act as a change agent in the team and the surrounding organization to proactively help changing culture and mindset
- Organize and facilitate the Scrum ceremonies and contributing to the Program Level sync events (PI Planning)
- Coach the team on Scrum ceremonies
- Coach the team applying Lean, Agile, SAFe principles and practices, help the team as a servant leader to grow and to get better - lead by example.
- Facilitate collaboration within the team and with the surrounding organization (Product Management, Business Owners and other stakeholders)
- Protect the team from outside interference
- Ensure that Scrum and other relevant methods are understood and executed properly
- Ensure governance, e.g. effort tracking within Sprints using Jira, documentation within Wiki (Confluence)
- Guide the team to develop metrics and estimates, and periodically evaluate the process to become better in making predictions and reducing risks.
- Participate in Communities of Practices (CoP) for Scrum Master & DevOps to share experience within the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or business information technology
- 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master, ideally with IT background
- 1+ year of experience in a scaled Agile environment
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Extensive knowledge of agile principles and methods
- Strong collaboration and team development skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong organizational capabilities
- Experience in working with virtual, globally distributed, multicultural teams remotely
- Written and spoken English on a proficient level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time