Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- Conceptualize, Develop and Implement high-quality Software modules of a leading client-server capacity planning and timetabling system to serve our Train Operator customers and the public transportation industry;
- Enhance existing software modules, test and apply bug fixing methods;
- Based on your skills and experience an extensive range of software development tasks in either back end, architecture, full stack development, user interface or feature development in close cooperation with the customer will be at your disposal;
- Create a lasting impact on our future software development within an international environment in times of new work challenges.
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- Sound knowledge of objected-oriented languages and software architectures;
- Significant experience using C++ (preferably C++11 or superior);
- Experience with Docker, Continuous Integration and Delivery tools preferable;
- Contribute to build a supportive team culture, where ideas are openly shared and where listening and providing constructive feedback are part of the daily routine
- Enjoy to help others and spread knowledge
- Passionate for learning, continuos improving and building new solutions with high positive impact on the environment and the society
- Able to communicate complex ideas and concepts in a clear and objective way, both in spoken and written English
- Experience using agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum) and tools;
- Willingness to build up a new development site in an interdisciplinary team in an international environment;
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time