Role: Senior Java Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Senior Java Full Stack Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
Change the future with us !!!
- Design and develop software applications for web-based Software Applications
- Interact with other team members to build and verify the solutions via the requirements and technical specifications
- Take part in review of software requirements with relevant stakeholders & Create Design Specifications
- Unit Testing for Requirements Developed
Use your skills to move the world forward!!!
- Develop and write code in Programming languages (Java, spring and spring boot).
- Understand functional specifications and translate them into technical artifacts.
- Provide reliable and quality design to a variety of problems and requirements using sound problem solving techniques.
- Implement and deliver projects with minimal supervision.
- Be a team player and individual contributor as business demands.
- Perform application builds and deployments.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Chennai. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time