Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
Join our Siemens Financial Services business as a Senior Risk Manager responsible for Middle Ticket and structured transactions, and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
As Senior Risk Manager you will be responsible for leading a growing team (currently 5 people) underwriting Middle Ticket transactions. This is a significant role within the business with ambitious growth plans, looking to develop in new markets and embrace new technology.
Whilst the position is based in our Stoke Poges office, we have a fully hybrid model of 2/3 days in the office and the rest from home.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture. We also appreciate that development and training is important to many and that’s why we have a supportive environment which invests in our employee’s development, whether that’s chartership, training or mentoring.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Lead the management of workflow and resourcing in the Middle-Ticket Lending team
- Make and facilitate decisions in response to Credit Requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes, and other counterparties
- Lead the optimisation of processes, including monitoring, and improving the scope and effectiveness of auto decisioning tools and other digital resources
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Support entry into new markets, and the development of new products
- Develop effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the efficacy and efficiency of the team, and monitor Introducer and portfolio performance
- Ensure all Regulatory and Compliance requirements are met
- Regularly review Guidelines and Policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
- Engage directly with end-users, Introducers, Siemens industrial companies, and other counterparties as business requirements demand
- Set targets and development plans for team members, review performance and recruitment
What you need to make real what matters.
- Extensive experience in asset finance / leasing risk management
- Demonstrable team leader / management who can inspire and motivate for results
- Track record with middle-ticket transactions
- Strong analytical skills, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage and motivate direct reports and to influence and persuade key stakeholders
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. See our flexibility culture here
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time