Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Team Leader for a software development team in the System Control department and help to shape the future of angiography devices as a manager of agile development teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will have functional and disciplinary management responsibility for the "Control Application Software" team at Advanced Therapies Research & Development (AT R&D), leading more than 20 internal and external employees
- You will be responsible for agile component development and for the budget for realizing market requirements regarding workflow and X-ray control for an angiography system in respect of architecture and design, as well as integration and approval
- You will draw on your responsibility for the software development process to continuously develop this further in an agile development environment
- You are familiar with the technology fields, industry trends and customer processes relevant to the field of activity and work closely with architects and product owners in this role to support the definition of appropriate technology and system roadmaps
- You identify synergy potentials for your area with our development sites in Germany, India and China and take overall responsibility for making and implementing strategic decisions
to find out more about the specific business, have a look at Angiography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a university degree in engineering, information technology or physics
- You have gained a very good knowledge of the development of medical technology products through your many years of professional experience in the PLM processes of (embedded) software development (including the real-time environment)
- You combine several years of management experience (team size > 10 people) in the field of software development with your experience in leading agile development teams (e.g. SCRUM methodology and SAFe)
- For you, a sound knowledge and application of modern software development methods provides the foundation for a product's long-term success
- A good technical understanding and knowledge of application and workflow technologies for imaging modalities (angiography/fluoroscopy, CT or MR) set you apart
- Knowledge of general electronics design or electronic components design, as well as signal processing, would be a significant advantage
- Application of the methods of project management and the use of Microsoft Azure DevOps will support you in your activities
Your attributes and skills:
- You are an outstanding communicator in English and German, enabling you to operate successfully in our international environment
- You have already been able to build up cross-cultural experience in China and India, and you enjoy achieving goals in collaboration with international teams
- Motivating, coaching and developing colleagues and teams is what drives you
- Your personal strengths include an entrepreneurial mindset, incisive analytical skills, and flexibility
- You have a passion for healthcare and want to help us shape the healthcare sector of the future
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time