We are looking for a new colleague to join our team dedicated to superior drive control from the point of view of both software and system design. You will focus on user interface development for an application used to dynamically simulate physical systems, and especially the technology of electric drives of our vehicles. The simulation must also take into account the mechanical and thermal behaviour of the system.
What awaits you and what particular activities will you be involved in?
- Your role will be to clarify requirements and coordinate software architecture
- You will develop graphic user interfaces in .NET according to the requirements and technologies used
- You will also take over testing and subsequent test automation
- You will closely cooperate with an international development team
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education with specialisation in SW or electrical engineering
- Many years experience in .NET interface development (not web application development)
- Experience in the technologies that you will be able to utilise with us:
- C# and C++
- .NET Framework
- Windows Forms, or WPF
- English or German for everyday communication and basic German or English
- Czech for daily communication
- Experience in test automation for GUI, as well as in development and implementation of test concepts would be beneficial
- An interest in the simulation of physical systems as well as in electric drive technology will help you in your daily tasks
- We welcome experience with Python or databases (SQL)
What you get by joining us, among other things:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- We support education in various areas, for example in the form of our “Rail Academy" or in the framework of our talent or expert programmes
- A joining bonus of CZK 100,000
- Up to 33 days of paid leave
- Organise your working hours to suit you (you should always be at your desk between 10 am and 2 pm)
- The possibility to work from home for a better work-life balance
- A personal annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority), which can be used for various leisure activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What more can we offer you? Click here: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/firemni-benefity
Where are our offices? Close to the Stodůlky metro station in Prague.
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time