- Promote methodologies and solutions to meet requirements around SoC designs in Storage, Networking and Compute that include PCI Express infrastructure and interfaces.
- Support deployment of PCI Express based transactors and virtual solutions for customer production designs and evaluations
- Utilize technical knowledge to work with customer and sales teams to define product requirements and priorities
- Influence product development strategy.
- Articulate Veloce PCI Express-based solutions, features and benefits.
- Provide support to resolve customer issues arising during deployment and use.
- Present methodology training to technologists and end users.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3+ years of in-depth experience with the PCI Express Protocol
- Experience with verification of SoC-level designs including the use of PCI Express.
- Experience with emulation systems and prior experience in customer facing roles are both highly desired as is good working knowledge of SystemVerilog and C/C++/SystemC/UVM
- Master's degree
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.