Please note this is a second shift (salaried) position. Expected hours are from 4pm to 1am ET.
Now is our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers
The After Hours Service Manager (AHSM) is responsible for managing the Healthcare Field Service business after hours by directing, coordinating, and leading the organization and its activities to meet customer service expectations and financial metrics. The AHSM directly leads a team of about ten Customer Service Associates (CSA) and indirectly about thirty after hours Customer Service Engineers (CSE). The Central Zone covers ND, MN, WI, Northwestern IL, MI, OH, IN, WV, and Western PA. The AHSM reports directly to the Zone Vice President, Central.
- Achieve or exceed all assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to territory.
- Implement outlined service strategies for assigned territory.
- Serve as management escalation point for assigned customers and service engineers.
- Involvement with key customers, with focus on those locations with extended hour contracts.
- Change Leadership & Employee Engagement: for example, develop all employees of the region.
- Business Data to drive Decision Making: as proof, demonstrated ability to leverage data for better outcomes.
- Strategic Growth Planning: develop long term value-based relationships with customers and collaborates on overall customer strategies local sales team.
- Professional Internal & Customer Communications: able to present complex problems and associated solutions in an engaging manner.
- Legal, Regulatory, & Compliance: ensure compliance with FDA Good Manufacturing Practices, legal accountability, and all service policies relevant to the position.
- Accountable Owner for Operations: for example, work with dispatch, order management and other service departments to ensure smooth service delivery for his/her customers.
- This role will also perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of successful experience in service operations and responsibilities as presented above.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to derive appropriate actions from reports.
- Superior communication skills (written and oral) and ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
- Effectively present information to co-workers and employee groups, including upper management, customers at various levels and public representatives.
- Ability to thrive as a member of a collaborative, cross-functional team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record over the last three years.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in managing large remote employee-based territory.
- Knowledge of the Diagnostic Imaging industry.
- Ability to articulate and explain value of Service Agreement offerings.
- MBA or similar advanced degrees.
Location and Travel Requirements
- Travel expectations: Must be willing and able to travel 15% or more as required.
- Flexible with location but needs to reside within the assigned territory.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.