Customers around the world trust Tessent products and our application engineers significantly contribute to that. You are the first on the scene to tackle any technical challenge. You are a proficient adviser, great teammate, and make things possible. “Unsolvable” is a foreign term, and you don’t do “unfair.” Your focus on the customers’ needs makes you an invaluable partner. Discover how you can take your career to the next level.
We are looking for a result-driven individual to lead a team of Corporate Application Engineers. In addition to being highly motivated and hands-on, you will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and applying leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum.Your new role: Success-Oriented and Futuristic
- You'll be responsible for Corporate Application Engineering (CAE) activities in Tessent group.
- Provide technical support on ATPG, SCAN, COMPRESSION & DIAGNOSIS solutions to customers using Tessent tools. As a technical specialist, understand DFT challenges and provide instruction to our customers and field personnel.
- Improve customer productivity through efficient tool usage. Providing hands-on assistance for DFT QoR improvement & debug would be part of daily routine.
- Work closely with R&D to isolate and fix tool bugs. Describe, recreate, and solve problems in close interactions with engineering.
- Lead and develop team members with hands-on technical capabilities.
- Play active role in developing tool trainings and creating technical content to improve knowledgebase.
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics Engineering stream with around 3-7 years of industry experience.
- In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) & proven experience with implementation, validation, and post-silicon debug for silicon test.
- Experience in HDL – Verilog, SV, VHDL & proficiency in TCL or any scripting language.
- Hands on experience in EDA Tools: ATPG, Compression, Scan Synthesis, Diagnostics, Simulation and Post Silicon bring-up. Familiarity with Tessent flows and methodologies is a definite plus.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and confidence in direct interactions with customers.
- You've great problem solving approach with debugging skills.
- Possess passion to build and foster customer and peer relationships with a positive demeanor to achieve business success.
This role is based in Bangalore you’ll have some travel (less than 10%) to drive business engagements and work with teams which span across geographies – and the shape of things to come
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (SALES & SERVICES) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time