Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively
In this rapidly evolving world, Siemens Digital Industry Software is always looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, go to market faster, and optimize customer experiences.
What we’re looking For
We are seeking an experienced product manager to lead the charge on this mission.
You will have big ideas and strategies that foster an environment of collaboration and creativity.
This role is ideal for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset and real-world experience distilling business value and goals into roadmaps and refined product backlogs.
Most importantly, you will be integral to helping us build a SaaS product that businesses love to use.
What will you do ?
- Collaborate with stakeholders to craft vision and concept development of a product
- Take lead of scrum teams, defining product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities, communicating with stakeholders who are collocated at Israel, India and USA throughout the project.
- Work with product management, business development, engineering and marketing to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Work closely with UX Designer and drive application user experience.
- Follow agile best practices within the organization.
- Plan and prioritize product features backlog
- Develop detailed product feature specifications and ensure they’re clearly understood by the development teams
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics, and themes to ensure development work aligns with product strategy
- Actively mitigate roadblocks impacting successful completion of release/sprint goals
- Lead the product-release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Drive sprint planning and demo for internal stakeholders as per agile practices
You will Serve as the product ambassador and have complete ownership of product strategy and backlog.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in product development or product implementation
- Proven experience in Electronics manufacturing, DFM, electronic components sourcing and Supply Chain.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working on a SaaS, AWS, Marketplace product
- In-depth knowledge of agile, principles and hands on experience using agile tools such as JIRA, Confluence
Nice if you have
- Experience working within SAFe framework
- Experience working with analytics tools such as google analytics, mix panel or amplitude.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is in Airport city.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time