- This individual will be part of the team developing the hardware platform for the FPGA prototyping solution at Siemens EDA. They will be responsible for:
- FPGA RTL IP development, deployment, and debugging for highest density FPGAs with the system scaling to 320 FPGAs
- Developing engineering/product IP concepts for working with technology like 28Gbps NRZ interfaces with ultralow BER requirements
- Utilizing appropriate tools and equipment to perform necessary design work, including design creation, design analysis, and design verification
- Working effectively and independently without handheld direction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on FPGA development – requirements, architecture, RTL coding, simulation, synthesis, timing analysis, P&R, board-level integration, and verification.
- Software knowledge in C programming, UNIX shell scripting, Tcl, etc. Experience in system and PCB hardware design is a plus.
- Good communication and documentation skills are required to share and communicate work between local and remote members of the team and external customers and vendors.
- Designing and implementing low latency, high throughput FPGA designs utilizing PCIe Gen3/4, Ethernet, MGTs, DDRx
- Simulations using Mentor QuestaSim
- Verilog/System Verilog or VHDL
- The latest FPGA tool suites: Xilinx Vivado and Intel PSG Quartus Prime
- Debug with Chipscope ILA/Signaltap
- Xilinx Versal and UltraScale+ devices, Intel PSG Agilex and Stratix 10 devices
- Authoring documentation such as FPGA specifications and FPGA verification plans
- Self-checking verification techniques; constrained-random, coverage-driven are a plus
- Experience working in the Linux environment
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors, and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the courts address the issue. We will monitor the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to comply with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.