At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the digital transition of companies from Portugal to the world. There are more than 1300 professionals working in Cybersecurity, Analytics Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Infrastructure Management. Check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
We are a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation, and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a groundbreaking role.
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society? Join us!
Enable Siemens Business Strategy with reliable, fast, and cost-efficient IT Carve Outs and M&A projects.
Enable all IT organizations with knowhow, tools and project management for carve out and M&A projects in a community approach. Lead carve out projects and ensure compliant, effective and efficient transitional service relationships with companies after these projects.
Change the future with us… Using your expertise, you will be responsible for:
- Relationship Management with Carve Out companies after projects incl. TSA Change Cycles
- Compliance with internal policies and external legal requirements
- Enabling of M&A projects from Due Diligence to integration with IT best practices and active project support
- Processes and tools for carve outs, mergers and acquisitions
- Maintain close alignment with MAP and CYS regarding requirements for carve outs and M&A
- Define methodology and tools for carve out projects
- Manage over all contractual relationships with carve out companies in close collaboration with the finance team and all IT value centers
- Establish and lead CM&A community within global IT
What you need to make real what matters.
- Master’s degree business administration or IT or similar degree
- Experience with coordinating teams in large international IT organizations
- In-depth knowledge of Carve Out & M&A best practices and IT technologies employed
- Strong communication and collaboration skills on all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication in English
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time; financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time