>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who We Are | Our Culture:
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
This position works closely with Retail Client Solutions (RCS’s) clients to ensure that they use the EMS to the best extent of its capabilities to successfully meet their energy and operational goals. This position will require communication skills and relationship building skills as a core part of the role. The CSM will meet with clients on a regular basis to track progress on KPIs, uncover additional opportunities for Siemens to help the customers meet their goals, provide value added services (like energy audits, etc.), and be a subject matter expert for the customer to receive training and ask high-level troubleshooting questions to.
At the direction of the RCS Operations Manager, provide support to the Project Managers, Client Service Managers, and Account Executives with duties pertaining to projects and key metrics. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Researches, analyzes, consolidates and interprets data using statistical and data analytics methods to create information on business-relevant topics, e.g. market environment, operational process and equipment performance etc.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Operates and optimizes pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems.
- Creates reports and communicates results to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g. management, customers).
Positions which need senior professional expertise, with extensive functional, commercial and/or technical knowledge in an area of competence. They integrate analysis, development, testing and implementation. They interpret and functionally influence policy and guidelines in their area of business / technology and develop processes and systems to deliver functional objectives.
They typically plan own work according to targets agreed, within a quarterly up to an annual cycle, by integrating resources in a project driven environment. They provide functional advice and guidance to colleagues and customers. A chartered professional qualification or equivalent is typically associated with grades (though not necessary).
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- This position supports a Siemens customer who requires all employees and vendors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 where permitted by applicable law and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and a high expertise in Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency with Customer and Internal based information and data portals
- Proficiency and knowledge of building automation, controls and/or energy management
- Limited travel required
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Preferable 4+ years of data and/or financial analysis experience
- Written and verbal communication proficiency
- Strict organizational skills
- Understanding of electrical, BMS, EMS, energy, metering, and controls topics
- Familiarity with retail clients, especially current RCS clients
This job may be based in Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is 83K-125K.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.