Siemens Mobility Division provides efficient and integrated transportation of people and goods by rail and road – including rolling stock, rail automation, rail electrification, intelligent traffic systems, and service. We design and manufacture across the entire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives, passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. Cities and Railroads also rely on us to provide traction-power substations and electricity transmission and signaling and control technology for freight and passenger rail and transit systems.
- Coordinate material support to the Seattle Field Site during the Commissioning and Warranty phases of the project.
- Maintains open communication between Field Site in Seattle and Sacramento
- Advises affairs between Vendors, Sacramento and the Field Site in Seattle to maintain positive relationships.
- Work closely with the LRV Warranty Manager
- Develops and furthers open dialogue with Vendors.
- Keeps updated records of failed components at the Seattle Field Site.
- Contributes to the Logistics Team administration through interactive collaboration.
- Works cross-functionally with all departments at Siemens Mobility, Inc.
- Maintains Commissioning and Warranty and FMI spares inventory
- Arranges same-day deliveries and expedited shipments as demand requires.
- Processes paperwork is vital to move material from Seattle to various Vendors.
- Maintains records of materials in repair and parts owed to Production and Customers.
- Required education: High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Required professional experience: Previous experience in logistics coordination.
- Experience with SAP, SalesForce, and Microsoft Suite applications is a must.
- Preferred experience in inventory management.
- Preferred knowledge of light rail components.
- Organizational skills for maintaining large sets of data.
- Leadership abilities to develop positive interaction with diverse groups.
- Understanding of safety principles and how to operate in an industrial setting.
- Ability to adapt to constant change and implement new processes.
- Ability to work through adversity in high pressure situations.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.#li-eb1
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.