Siemens EDA and Siemens Industry Software are global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software, simulation, and manufacturing software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop and bring to market new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of manufacturing technology in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complexity.
You will perform all business development, marketing, and sales related activities to identify and generate new business opportunities for our Electronics Manufacturing portfolio including DFM, Process Engineering and Manufacturing Execution (MES).
- Channel management: Support and work with multiple channels including direct, partner, OEMs and e-commerce.
- Work with Sales Experts in the different countries (ATMs and PFDs) supporting them and enabling them on how to sell to electronics manufacturing
- Articulate the value and ROI of our portfolio as well as he key differentiation from competition.
- Manage the market – understand local and global competitions
- Industry expert – generate marketing content including whitepapers, eBooks and Blog. Speak tat key industry events and panels.
- Experience and proven track record working with Asian and Chinese customers
- Responsible for demonstrating new account development within assigned territory and/or strategic market sectors.
- Account management of customers on an ongoing basis with full responsibility for account management, retention, and growth of designated customers.
- Implement strategic plans while developing long-term customer relations.
- Work closely with senior level management to develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet new sales goals.
- Develop and maintain account overview of current and potential customers.
- Effectively prepare and deliver sales presentations.
Requires Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience
- Deep understanding of Electronic Manufacturing .
- Deep knowledge of the SaaS market – business models and KPIs
- Experience working with global sales channels
- B.Sc. in Electronic Engineering.
- Motivated, team-oriented and creative.
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills.
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend.
Our office is located in Airport City, and we work in Hybrid mode.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you!
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time