We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You are the contact person for technical service requests and the necessary customer adjustments of our product portfolio in the field of low-voltage switchgears.
- You check customer requirements for technical feasibility and align the construction needs for Service and retrofit solutions for low-voltage switchgear between the factory and the customer.
- You create the corresponding offers for the service or retrofit solutions for our service colleagues in the regions.
- To ensure the feasibility of customer-specific designs, you will work closely with related departments such as product support or the quality department.
- If necessary, you will coordinate the procurement with Purchasing and Logistics for purchased parts and you will evaluate the costs.
- You secure the continuous information exchange between the low-voltage factory and global service organizations.
- You have successfully completed a master´s degree in the field of energy technology / electrical engineering or mechanical engineering with interest / knowledge of electrical engineering.
- Alternatively, you have completed apprenticeship with further qualification as a technician and long-term experience.
- You have several years of professional experiences in the field of construction, ideally in the construction of mechanical components with electrotechnical function.
- You have experience and knowledge of the Electrification & Automation product portfolio.
- You are confident in dealing with MS Office, PLM systems and 3D CAD (ideally with the PLM System Teamcenter, in combination with UG NX).
- You have very good knowledge of German and English.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time