Siemens Logistics is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in mail and parcel logistics and automation as well as in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. Major customers include renowned airports as well as postal and parcel service providers around the globe.
What are my responsibilities?
* Responsible for the technical leadership of the electrical or automation engineering project team;
* Productive work in electrical design and / or development based on Siemens PLC's;
* Responsible for defining project specifications and requirements;
* Definition of concepts for the project team;
* Responsible for the use of standard processes during engineering;
* Direct contact with end customer / subcontractor installation and manufacturing.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Degree in electrical / automation Enginerring;
* Fluent in English;
* At least 2 year of professional experience in a similar position;
* Experience in project team management;
* Programming experience Siemens PLC's, using Step 7 and TiaPortal, knowledge of other systems is valuable;
* Experience in development using SCL (Structured Control Language);
* Knowledge in implementation of safe PLC's, and safe concept;
* Knowledge of different Bus systems, PROFIBUS, AS-i and PROFINET as well and network topologies using SCALANCE equipment;
* Advanced knowledge in EPLAN, AutoCAD, SIMARIS or Revit;
* IEC Standards Knowledge;
* Experience in working in international teams is a plus;
* Good communication skills;
* Availability for international business travel (3/4 months per year).
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time