Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Degree in computer science or related field.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Experience with Angular 4+.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Server-side development is a plus.
- Self-motivated, driven by getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn new technologies and methodologies and adapt to the team’s needs
- Self-driven and works well with minimal supervision as part of a diverse agile team
- Customer and product driven
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time