The world never stands still. And every day new challenges are added. We see this as an opportunity to face them. Develop together with us what will be important tomorrow. As an excellent communicator, a passionate questioner and supplier of ideas, an intelligent and energetic driving force and a practical, analytical data -and process driven colleague.
Your role: challenging and future oriented
- For Siemens, sustainability is not just a promise, but a living practice, even core of our brand. You play a key role in ensuring that we take this path decisively and thoughtfully
- Whether ecology, human rights or social responsibility: you will develop an overarching sustainability communication approach and lead concrete communication campaigns.
- You know how to leverage sustainability topics for positioning, communication and employee engagement.
- You continuously monitor and assess business-relevant sustainability trends.
- Next to sustainability communication, you will also work on/ lead other concrete corporate communication campaigns, projects and programs - internally as well as externally. You are able to manage, create and distribute Corporate content and have Communications Project Management skills. You will be assigned a variety of tasks in close collaboration with different stakeholders.
What you should be able to do. So that the world can do more.
- You have a university degree (Master) in a communication or marketing degree.
- In addition, you have professional experience in communication projects and have relevant knowledge in the field of sustainability, strategy development as well as experience in setting up sustainability initiatives.
- For this task you bring Dutch, French and English skills.
- You are eager to learn and have strong communication and planning skills
- You have the ability to forge strong relationships with other functions
- You are an excellent communicator, a passionate questioner and supplier of ideas, an intelligent and energetic driving force and a practical, analytical data -and process driven
Company: Siemens S.A./N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time