Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
The Quality Profissional will be responsible to implement overarching Integrated Management System Quality mission and strategy, and ensures implementation of a continuous improvement quality culture, for all assigned quality areas. Acts as quality auditor for own organization.
What are my Responsibilities?
• Reports to QEHS Manager on the implementation status and updates of certified Integrated Management System;
• Collaborates with the QM-network and business accountable units (e.g. Customer Services, Procurement, Engineer-ing etc.) to achieve quality business goals;
• Provides and reviews a business management system including documentation, regulations, methods and IT-tools, i.e. with high usability, lean (e.g. value stream mapping), following a risk-based approach;
• Executes the audit program increasing transparency, effectiveness and efficiency of QM audits to create a business impact;
• Drives the development of digital solutions related to quality to continuously improve process effectiveness and efficiency along the customer journey;
• Implements the global quality programs within his organization and monitors the effectiveness of these programs;
• Ensures that product safety activities are in line with internal and external regulations;
• Manages quality specific external communication towards customers and to external authorities;
• Ensures professional non-conformance (NC) management and reporting;
• Creates real-time transparency for ad-hoc and routine analysis, instant decision making, preventive action and continuous improvement;
• Drives quality improvement methods and improve process performance management (e.g. 8D, RCA, FMEA);
• Ensures that managers and employees have a quality oriented mindset by promoting role models and sharing best practices;
• Plans and proposes quality budget, and decides allocation of related financial and personnel resources, within given limits;
• Initiates improvement projects using agile and lean methods;
• Supports the agile/lean transition of the whole organization and coaches team members and managers with respect to agile/lean thinking.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor degree on engineering or quality management specialization;
• Fluent in Portuguese and English;
• Professional experience (>3 years) in quality implementation;
• Previous experience in Industrial Automation quality will be valued;
• Knowledge in Total Quality Management and Quality Process Automation is highly valued.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time