Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
About the role
W are currently looking for a new colleague for the role of Portfolio Development Executive, preferably at our location in Zurich or nearby within Switzerland.
Portfolio Development Executive acts as an interface between sales, marketing and the customer. You will aim to further optimize and professionalize our go-to-market system in Switzerland. The focus is on process optimization and quality improvement in target customer identification and market observation for direct and indirect customer contact. This is done in close cooperation with sales, marketing and presales.
If you can identify with the following statements of key challenges, we look forward to receiving your application:
- You will support our sales teams in identifying target customers/segments.
- You understand customer needs and requirements on the basis of global sales campaigns and discover market trends in order to use them for sales success. You initiate and control the fast and targeted roll-out of replicable sales campaigns and make adjustments if necessary.
- You enjoy developing sales teams internally with targeted training and coaching.
- You are an open, communicative person and are happy to provide technical support at trade fairs, customer events, promotions, webinars, etc.
What do you bring?
- Experience in business development and a keen interest in industry, PLM and software topics.
- As you will have frequent contact with customers and partners, you will need excellent communication skills and ability to express yourself
- Enjoying generating new business, identifying target customers and preparing them for market development. You are familiar with a wide variety of business models, customer requirements and working methods in various industries.
- You convince with commitment, assertiveness and an independent way of working, as well as a high customer and goal orientation.
- Excellent knowledge of the requirements and working methods in the field of simulation (system simulation, structural mechanics or fluid mechanics), mainly in the manufacturing industry.
- Ideally, some previous experience with our products such as Siemens Simcenter, NX CAE, Amesim, Star CCM+, Simcenter FLOEFD or other CFD solutions.
- Fluency in German or English.
- We can accommodate you with both a home office option and an attractive company car arrangement. Travelling accounts for around 50%.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
The contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Zuzana Markuskova.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time