- Understand current organization marketing metrics
- Understand all existing data management tech platforms
- Inquiry and define Global Event metrics and data requirements/needs (formal data standards)
- Prioritize requirements, standardized & socialize
- Identify technology and integrations needed for standardization
- Define business requirements
- Define roadmap
- Build Global Event dashboard(s)
- Define dashboard requirements
- Data integration and implementation
- Implement and roll out
- Ongoing analysis and targeting Optimization
- Audience analysis: insight, creation, and optimization
- Drive and coordinate integration of data analytics strategy for events (virtual, hybrid and physical) across channels
- Act as the catalyst for digital transformation, promoting cross-functional focus on experiences taking into consideration customer input points, apps, and other digital engagement and advising on maximization of usage.
- Define a primary set of digital key performance indicators (KPIs), and develop and manage a dashboard reflecting progress toward each KPI
- Use analytics to continuously audit and improve digital experiences and outcomes
- Oversee testing of digital user interfaces (e.g. landing pages, microsites, portal pages, event registration processes) for appropriate analytic quality
- Six to 10 years in roles of increasing responsibility in data management, with a strong focus on digital go-to- market strategies, web design, digital media, and analytics
- Ability to define and socialize digital strategies that extend across business and geographic segments
- Development of strategic KPIs and comprehensive supporting metrics to guide optimization and report results
- Depth of technical understanding necessary to understand what is currently possible and what is emerging
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital experience/user interface design, quantitative/analytical field or related field required
- Work from home office with a globally dispersed team
- Willingness to travel ~10% of the time
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software Inc. is a technology supplier to the United States Federal Government. Recently The White House issued an Executive Order requiring most federal workers, contractors and subcontractors who do business with the government to get vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice. The Company has decided to pause enforcement of the vaccine mandate for the time being while the issue is addressed by the courts. We will be monitoring the situation closely and may lift the pause if required to do so in order to be in compliance with federal law. If this pause is lifted, you will be expected to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.