SCM (Supply Chain Management) in India has embarked on a journey to become World Class Purchasing organization by leveraging digitalization to deliver superior operational excellence & to achieve higher customer satisfaction.
In order to realize our vision, we are looking for a dynamic candidate to take up the role of “SCM Specialist “. It is a strategic role, requires working closely with Procurement community.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our SCM team and help us build the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
You will be responsible for:
· (Strategic) Projects:
· Contribute to interdisciplinary project work to optimize processes
· Knows the digitalization strategy of Siemens and aligns one's own daily work accordingly by making use of the Siemens digital ecosystem (e.g., interfaces to internal customers and other units, tools)
· Design and implement concepts to secure the success of the relevant Business/ BU/ Workstream with a systematic and strategic approach
· Successfully executes ambitious tasks, independently choosing the optimal solution or method from different options
· Finds solutions in complex environments and for broad organizational/professional issues and/or unpredictable problems
· Design and implement standardized methods, processes and systems to optimize processes and work results
· Knows the connections between the Procurement process and the other processes
· Prepare and conduct analyses to supply basic data for decisions
· Applies data analytics methods to yet unsolved problems and defines new applications
· Applies problem-solving methods and tools to diagnose and solve problems
· Analyzes multiple alternatives, risks and benefits for a range of potential solutions
· Proactively anticipates and prevents problems
· Visualizes results in an optimized manner to convey information to the intended target user. Is aware of current trends in the field of data analytics
· Manage small teams/ workgroups:
· Coordinate and manage small teams/ workgroups to achieve the best outcomes by joint, goal-oriented action wherever applicable
· Stimulates constructive discussion of different points of view, focusing on the organization’s strategic objectives, vision or values
· Project management:
· Successfully executes highly ambitions tasks in multiple projects and in highly complex environments. Provides guidance and troubleshooting on highly complex issues
· Project management (including coordination, controlling and monitoring) by applying PM@Siemens to meet the targets of the projects (e.g. required time, quality and content)
· Knowledge management:
· Gather and prepare internal and external information and provide it to the community to stay and keep others informed
· Is familiar with the requirements of the Code of Conduct and explains the requirements of the Code of Conduct to stakeholders wherever required
· Is familiar with the Sustainable Procurement aspects "Assurance, Perception and Growth"
· Communicate to internal customers and conduct onsite qualifications to amplify the knowledge
· Challenges status quo; advises on change management; participates in the planning and implementation of change initiatives
· Communicates reasons for change and associated plans with an appropriate degree of urgency
· Gives presentations to different target groups of all sizes, including senior management
· Team management:
· Participate in workgroups and projects to ensure an information flow
· Gives clear direction including intentions and objectives
· Moderates all kinds of groups independently of their size that meet in person or virtually
· Values and encourages others’ input and suggestions and gives constructive feedbackWe don’t need superheroes, just super minds!
· You must be Post Graduate with 8 -10 years of experience in Project management, digitalization strategy, data analytics methods, stakeholder management, SCM strategy, Sustainability in the supply chain.
- Ability to organize work and deliver on multiple high priorities at the same time, Self-motivation.
- Presentation skill, strategic thinking, structured communications, Innovative and open to new ways of thinking, love to work in teams.
- Knowledge management, Gather and prepare internal and external information and provide it to the community to stay and keep others informed
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Mumbai (Worli) where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about us at: https://new.siemens.com and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time