Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure RSS (Regional Solutions and Services) Enterprise team as our Sales Consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
This is a fantastic role for someone with a background in sales (enterprise focus an advantage), who is looking to take their next step to help continue shaping our brilliant food and beverage vertical.
You will bring extensive experience in lead generating and providing market and business insights to devise client strategies and CSVP to deliver customer value that fulfil their goals!
This role is flexible to be based across any location in Europe!
This is your role. What part will you play?
We are looking for someone who has exposure to enterprise accounts (F&B an advantage), who is looking to join an organisation who prides themselves in development, coaching and life-long learning!
- Global Coordination of SI RSS F&B Focus Accounts
- With CAM/GAM elaborate actionable plans to achieve a competitive position and trusted partnerships with customers leading to long term programs for SI RSS
- Actively Contribute to target agreement setting for KAMs
- Support major cross-Unit projects (contract and opportunity management)
- Support Enterprise Business to develop business plans for the selected SI RSS focus customers
- Responsible for Status updates and help RSS Enterprise with documentation and SVM F&B Meeting preparation
- Responsible for opportunity qualification and CRM data accuracy incl. specific SVM F&B requirements
- Drive regular systematic account screening process for nomination and cancellation of SI RSS focus accounts
- Run regular business reviews with KAMs (Monitoring of target execution and achievements)
- Marketing and communication (External and Internal) - Sharing of business successes (e.g., standardization success ,program success, combined offerings, etc.) through different channels
What you need to make real what matters.
We are looking for a customer focused sale, business development or account manager who has experience in generating leads and building relationships. You will be able to influence both internal and external parties/customers and you will bring an and entrepreneurial spirit.
Excellent skills in consultative & Value-selling, strategic thinking in complex problem-solving environments is a must, whilst you should be comfortable working with senior management and C-suite customers.
B2B knowledge incl. solutions and service would be an advantage. This role would suit someone looking for their next challenge!
If you have a growth mindset, with exceptional program/project management experience, this is the role for you!
What else do I need to know?
Smart infrastructure enables the way we want to live – happily, comfortably, sustainably and in harmony. We do this from physical products, components and systems to connected, cloud-based digital offerings and service. From intelligent grid control and electrification to smart storage solutions, from building automation and control systems to switches, valves, and sensors. Our compensation package includes a generous base salary and holiday allowance. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work, and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with https://www.vercida.com/uk/employers/siemens the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time