Siemens Mobility provides integrated Mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics for efficient transportation of passengers and goods.
With digitalization we enable Mobility operators worldwide to make trains and infrastructure intelligent. Our business unit Software creates and develops innovative high-quality software for trip and train planning, mobile ticketing and comprehensive Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions. Our apps have been downloaded more than 200 million times overall.
We share one common goal: enhancing the passenger experience with our combined power for the future of Mobility.
Siemens is operating a Software Development Center in Portugal targeting Intelligent Solutions for the future of Mobility. We want YOU to join our team in the capacity of:
- You participate in projects for the mobility of the future
- You ensure the quality of our user-friendly apps and web apps for public transport and other future mobility platforms
- You work closely with developers in agile sprints and perform regression and integration tests
- You execute these tests using test plans and exploratory methods
- You will design and document test cases in collaboration with our agile development teams and product management
- You create test cases using a test management tool
- You create bug reports in JIRA
- You further develop our quality assurance processes
- You have a university degree in computer science (or comparable) or gained otherwise comparable professional experience in the field of test engineering
- You have a self-organized and performance-oriented way of working with a strong "hands-on" mentality
- You enjoy working in a team
- You have a distinctive, analytical ability and a precise way of working as well as a high quality awareness
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- Of advantage:
- ISTQB certification or similar
- Initial experience with the development or testing of mobile apps under iOS and/or Android
- Knowledge of agile software development (Scrum)
- Experience with Confluence and JIRA
- Exciting and varied work environment
- Employment in a multinational company
- Flat hierarchies and work in an experienced and friendly team
- Home office
- A well-balanced feel-good package: flexible working hours that enable a life-work balance.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY, UNIPESSOAL LDA
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time