Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen or Munich office we are looking for a " Senior Technical Project Manager - Automotive Embedded Systems (f/m/d)"
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Leading of feature teams in software development projects
- Project, feature development, test and delivery planning
- Risk, change, error and release management
- Ensure that projects are delivered in time, in budget and according to defined quality standards
- Take role as product owner when required
- Leading of feature/function workshops for requirement elicitation, software design, integration and test
- Close cooperation with engineering team to ensure deliverables
- Close interaction with customers to manage all phases of project execution
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related discipline
- 8+ years of Project Management experience in automotive embedded systems
- Strong knowledge of agile project management methodologies
- Project management certification (IPMA, PMP)
- Good knowledge of A-SPICE and Functional Safety (ISO 26262) processes
- Good technical background in automotive ECU (Software) development
- Strong communication, presentation and social skills
- Customer and supplier management
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate strong target orientation, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in German and English language
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time