Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen or Munich office we are looking for a "Software Engineer – Automotive Embedded Systems (f/m/d)"
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Design and development of software with focus on Proof of Concepts (PoC)
- Creation of software detailed design specification and component documentation
- Analysis and adaptation of existing software solutions
- Test and integration of the software
- Analysis of solution
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in software engineering or related discipline
- first experience in software engineering in an automotive C/C++ environment
- Detailed experience in Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR for configuration, deployment, SWC and CDD implementation, Diagnostics, and FBL
- Good Knowledge of middleware and operating systems (QNX/Linux) used for automotive ECUs
- Experience with Safety (ASIL according to ISO26262) relevant software development is a plus
- Experience with CAN (CANape, CANoe, CAN analyzer) tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Automotive Ethernet and Service Oriented Architecture with SomeIP/SD is a plus
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analysis, design and problem-solving skills, along with object-oriented programming experience
- Proven attention to detail, and the ability to accurately estimate software tasks
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time