- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development with 2+ years designing production software system
- Solid Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, and problem solving
- Experience as a full stack engineer, for both server and client side applications
- Good understanding of C++ for some of the back-end service components
- AngularJS, Node.js, WebGL, Git, Jira, NPM, Gulp, Yarn, React JS
- Experience with either AWS or other Cloud environments
- RESTful API's and micro services
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is desired
- Experience in preparing and deploying services on the Cloud is desired
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, dynamic, agile development environment.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure components and how they are architected in the Cloud
- Some experience with engineering software, such as CAD or CAE is a bonus
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.