The Multimedia Content Creator / Presentation Desiginer will be a central digital content author for presentation and marketing material for the Aerospace & Defense, Federal and Marine (ADFM) Industry Team. This will include upgrading existing presentation, imagery and movies and creating new multimedia content to assist the team with delivery of compelling and exciting material to customers, prospects, and the industry.
- Leverage existing presentation material and update with new imagery, presentation standards and apply new constructs to drive new creative content.
- Take technical demos (movies) from Solution Consultants and edit/produce for inclusion in customer and marketing presentations.
- Produce multimedia vignettes to convey messaging and solutions for key digital threads and specific solution for delivery to prospects and customers.
- Coordinate with Marketing and Presentation Standard teams to align with corporate standards and messaging.
- Assist team members in specific account presentation material.
- Infuse new tools and techniques for creative ways to deliver and present our solutions, digital threads, and overall Xcelerator portfolio within the ADFM team.
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing, Computer Science related disciplines.
- 1+ years' experience in creation of digital content to support sales organization in presenting complex technical topics.
- Proven record of ability to apply creative methods in creation of imagery, movies, and presentation techniques to create compelling and exciting content.
- Proficiency in Digital editing and creation software tool sets for images and video content.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint in taking existing technical content and creating simplified compelling content.
- Excellent verbal group presentation and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work remote (virtual office).
- Self-starter, motivated and able to work with a minimum of direct supervision, able to self-learn.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in creation of digital content to support sales organization in presenting complex technical topics.
- 3+ years’ experience working within technical marketing or sales team at an Enterprise software provider.
- Proficiency in digital content targeted at web delivery.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.