Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Our customers are shaping the future of automotive embedded systems with the vision and team of innovative, dedicated, smart, hardware and software developers who passionate about creating extraordinary automotive solutions. The solutions range from small footprint ECU software up through the most advanced applications in ADAS, Infotainment, Hardware Engineering and Automotive Audio. The company specializes in highly optimized in-vehicle solutions, focused in the area of BSP, audio, graphics, video and networking.
For the Automotive Business Unit (ABU) in our Villingen-Schwenningen or Munich office we are looking for a "Senior Cybersecurity Architect – Automotive Embedded Systems(f/m/d)"
Your area of responsibility - exciting and with a view into the future
- Definition of complex cybersecurity architectures for embedded systems according to customer requirements
- Support of requirements analysis/elicitation and coordination with the customer
- Development, implementation, and documentation of system architectures for automotive devices incl. secure service orientated architectures
- Realization of Threat Assessment and Remediation Analysis (TARA)
- Consulting of customers with regards to security in embedded systems for automotive applications
- Support of system integration, testing and failure analysis with regards to security
- Training of ABU technical employees with regards to new technologies
- Coordinating of penetration tests
Your qualifications - validated and adequate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- 8+ years’ experience in embedded architecture and system definition of complex multiprocessor systems
- Experience in usage of vulnerability scanner and network sniffing tools
- Knowledge of the general architecture of Linux and Real Time operating systems
- Knowledge of development processes for embedded hardware and software design according to ASPICE and ISO21434
- Knowledge of cryptographic methods in software and hardware (symmetric/asymmetric encryption, signatures, certificates, trusted computing)
- Knowledge of methodology and approaches to identify system weak spots and penetration testing
- Very strong communication, presentation, and social skills
- Self-dependent and target-oriented thinking and acting, strong analytical skills
- Strong team player with good spoken and written communication skills in English and German
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time