What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for designing, planning, conducting formative and summative user research and usability studies, and decision preparation. Therefore, you will analyze data collected through research and summarize it into clear and concrete insights.
- You will support the UX and Product Management team in making evidence-based design decisions and shaping product roadmaps around user goals and needs.
- You will develop frameworks and processes to help product teams conduct user studies more regularly and efficiently.
- You will be responsible for combining and presenting user research and insights to different audiences, with varying levels of seniority and with variable knowledge of UX.
- As part of our team, you are a motivated, open-minded and scientific contributor, ensuring takeaways and insights are consolidated and shared across product teams whenever appropriate.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Ergonomics, Psychology, Social Sciences, or other relevant fields.
- You have many years of experience in a digital product / UX design environment integrating user research into web application or software product design and development processes.
- You have experience planning and conducting user research using quantitative and qualitative methods such as A/B testing, clickstream/user sessions analysis, surveys, user interviews, usability tests, heuristic evaluation, etc.
- You have experience translating research insights into reports, presentations, personas, journey maps.
- You have a deep understanding of usability, design principles, and psychology.
- You are a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills, and you embrace an experimental and iterative approach to UX.
- You are comfortable working in international and diverse teams and with colleagues with different backgrounds and seniority levels. Collaboration, open and trustful dialogue and agile mentality are not just buzzwords for you but are the basis of your daily work ethic.
- Communication is your strength – you speak and write English fluently on a business level. German or other additional languages are a plus.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time