Senior Software Engineer
• Develop, Design and test the Cognitive AI Services on Siemens low-code platform
• Work closely with UX team on the best user experience design to the makers
• Develop software that is of high quality, maintainable, simple to understand, performant, and secure.
• Provide a continuous delivery of working releases [Own it].
• Work in a structured, lean, and agile way with your team.
• Constructively review team members’ work [Hear every voice].
• Can build and operate tools that make your and your teams’ work easier [Innovate].
• Being supportive towards other teams and units. Work together towards a higher goal instead of working in isolation. Collaborate closely with your team and others.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in software engineering or relevant experience in this field.
• Familiar with front-end unit testing tools and frameworks
• Familiar with DevOps, CICD, pipeline definition
• Experiences with Cloud based development like AWS, Microsoft Azure, Tencent Cloud
• Experiences with distributed source code management systems like GitHub/GitLab
• Experiences with low-code platform like Mendix and Outsystem is a plus
• Share knowledge with unit or whole department.
• Be a beacon of technical knowledge within your team.
• Have deep knowledge on multiple technical subjects.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time