We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- Drive research in the area of Digital Transformation and the corresponding new Digital Business Models
- As part of our customer projects, understand the customer requirements and build a strong link between business, architecture, and technology
- Initiate Proofs-of-Value (PoVs) and coordinate project teams including different business units
- Think big, start small, fail fast: Actively identify and execute potential incubator projects to drive digitalization across Siemens
- Take responsibility and define standards for Software Guidance and Governance along the digital transformation of Siemens
- Create new, innovative digitalization solutions. Actively and systematically develop patent portfolios.
- Coach and guide selected employees. Train and qualify experts and actively pass on knowledge
- You have completed a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science with a specialization in Business Information Systems or Software Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as researcher or expert in the areas of software and platform architecture with a proven track record in academia and/or industry
- Excellent communication skills both on a technical as well as on a managerial level
- Hands-on leadership experience (disciplinary or functional) as well as conflict management skills in large-scale software projects
- Highly motivated and driven business leader with a can-do attitude
- Professional certifications in the area of architecture management and software engineering are a plus
- Proven expertise and experience in Digital Transformation, Software Governance, and SaaS Evolution Methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and English and German language communication skill
- Capable of presenting complex technical topics in a clear and structured way, ability to moderate discussions, meetings, and projects.
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing, dynamic and international team with a strong customer service orientation
- Willingness to travel 30% (domestic/international)
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Attractive job ticket offers and free use of e-charging stations (dependent on location)
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time