At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The primary purpose of the role is:
- To work with the DEX Team to identify, develop, and deliver the applications required to support our DI SW online store.
- To identify, support, and implement B2B commerce applications and programs across the business that ensure consistent and reliable execution of our business processes while maximizing value to both our internal and external customers.
- To continually improve the performance and productivity (cost of operation) of our business systems; maximize benefits of the system at the lowest achievable cost while delivering the required functionality.
- As a Salesforce Developer, you will provide high quality code solutions to meet digital commerce and marketing client needs in the implementation, enhancement, and support phase of project-based technology implementations. You will have knowledge of the Salesforce platform and have experience developing as well as using the platform to perform configuration and data changes.
- The Salesforce Developer will report to the DEX R&D eCommerce Manager and will be responsible for the design, development, and support of applications built on Salesforce utilizing the Salesforce Community and B2B Commerce Cloud (formerly known as “CloudCraze”) for customer self-service and eCommerce.
- Build and develop web services using REST, SOAP, and other Salesforce APIs to support various integration points with other systems
- Develop, deploy, and integrate Business Systems / Applications that will maximize the empowerment of users, knowledge workers, power users, and functional teams with the ability to execute daily tasks with efficiency and speed with minimal reliance on IT professionals.
“Remote work in the US is possible under the right circumstances.”
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience with Salesforce.com system development
- 4+ years of experience on Salesforce & Force.com platform
- 2+ years of experience in integration of systems using web APIs
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce configuration and administration
- 3+ years of experience with Agile or iterative development methodologies
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Experience with Salesforce Community Cloud
- Experience working with SFDC coding standards
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working with Salesforce out of box features
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Salesforce.com System Administrator and/or Developer Certification
- Experience integrating with cloud providers like AWS
- Orientation towards working in a collaborative environment in support of the business needs
- Understanding of business data management and modelling
- Leadership, planning, and execution skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.