Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design guidelines
• Driving/Implementing feature topics and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines
• Responsible for the high level and low level design
• Knowledge on TDD, Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base
• Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes
• Good understanding on CI/CD pipeline. Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines
•Active contribution in the risk analysis of the product
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Educational Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA
Experience: 2 to 5 years
•Strong, hands on experience in windows development using C++
•Good understanding on MFC
•Knowledge of multithreading and IPC and associated concepts required.
•Good communication skills in English (written and oral)
•Knowledge of various test and analysis tools
•Knowledge of DICOM standards is an additional advantage.
•Exposure to Agile Development practices
•Exposure to development in TFS is an added plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time