The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for the development and ongoing maintenance / support of Provide technical expertise and architectural solutions in infrastructure, hardware, hosting service and network areas.Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure in AWS for Computing, Storage, Networking, Security, Monitoring.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the Windows/Linux concepts, Domains, Active Directory and its concepts, and the interaction between hardware, operating systems, network, data centre, and application software
- Knowledge of tools for deployment, monitoring, and troubleshooting of system resources in an AWS environment.
- Maintaining and suggesting for improvement on the deployed cloud applications for availably, reliability and security.
- Maintaining, testing, and implementing Disaster Recovery procedures for each product.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues with the cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Defines data retention, backup, and recovery methods and plans using AWS service available
- Maintain a common documentation library of standardized procedures and configurations
- Provide third level support for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise.
- Communicate and collaborate with local IT staff as well as colleagues in other parts of the world for configuration, troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of managing a cloud based deployed application in terms of systems monitoring capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Strong ability to communicate well in English, orally and in writing.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment and appropriately prioritize tasks, and keep abreast of the latest technology.
- Capability to work with people in different time zones.
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes, Terraform, Git and Ansible.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time